First Cycle Degree Program in Business Administration
Prof.: Antonella Angelini
Prof.: Riccardo Lanzara
The students who succesfully completes the course wil be aware of how a company can define:
- its own competitive strategy
- its Marketing strategy and the relatively Marketing mix
The student also will be able to demonstrate a solid knowledge in the evolution of manufacturing strategy and operations
Analysis of industrial sectors
- SWOT analysis
- analysis of competitive advantages (cost and differentiation)
- principles of Marketing strategy
- principles of Marketing management (Marketing mix)
- from static models to dynamic manufacturing
For this course the prerequisite/s is/are
face to face
- Grant, R.M., 2010, L’analisi strategica per le decisioni aziendali, Bologna, Il Mulino.
- Peter, P.J., Donnelly, J. H., 2013, Marketing, Milano McGraw-Hill, 5° edizione it
- Lanzara R., 2011, La rosa e il sensore: tradizione e innovazione nell'impresa dinamica, Franco Angeli, Milano,
In the written exam (40 minutes, 20 questions with close and open answers), the student must demonstrate his/her knowledge of the course material and to organise an effective, syntetic and correctly written reply.
Per informazioni scrivete a firstname.lastname@example.org.